Monday 24 September 2012

Crap

Hey there people who read my blog (if that isn't so obvious) I'm tired. Very very tired. I worked a lot today and all I'm gonna do today is SPAM you with lots and lots of stuff. Girly stuff, sayings, teenage stuff, quotes and i don't know. Whatever I want to.
So here it goes
If a girl understands all you bullshit, sticks through you mistakes and smiles even when you've done nothing for her... it's obvious, she's a keeper. But it's also obvious ..that you don't deserve her.

I heard you're a player
So let's play a game.
Let's sweet talk
Let's play fight
Let's talk 24x7
Let's tell each other good morning and good night everyday 
Let's take walks together
Let's give each other nicknames
Let's hang out with each other's friends
Let's go on dates
Let's talk on the phone all night long
Lets hold each other
Let's kiss and hug
And whoever falls in love first?
Loses

Hi, I'm a teenager and I speak 3 languages: English. Sarcasm. And Swearing

A guy can make you think he loves you, but he really doesn’t. A girl can make you think she doesn’t love you, when she really does. (And that is one reason why boys can be so annoying)

It's so cute when couple act like bestfriends or when bestfriends act like couples

Fridge: Full of food. Nothing to eat
Closet: Full of clothes. Nothing to wear
Internet: Full of site. Nowhere to go

ADMIT IT!   This is how we explain our conversations "I was like- then she was like- and then I was like- and then she was like-

I don't hate you, it's just...Actually, FUCK YOU


hahahahahahahahahahahaha


Follow my twitter : _dedicated_to1d
MY INSTGRAM: onedirection2vampirediaries

No comments:

Post a Comment