Tuesday 27 November 2012

Quotes.

Howdy partners! Well first of all I wanna thank you guys for getting me to 330 pageviews. I really means a lot to me.

The second thing is that I wanna share my friend's blog with you.
It's Green Authority.

www.greenathourity.wordpress.com :D
Then, lets just come to the topic I wanna write about. Quotes. Yes. But not any normal quotes. These are going to be quotes from The Vampire Diaries.
I'm actually gonna be doing some TVD related posts because there is a lot of awesome stuff to talk about. I think my next post related to TVD will be about the soundtracks because -trust me guys- The Vampire Diaries has the BEST soundtracks ever!

Back to quotes now. :

I'm getting most of these quotes from http://www.vampirediaries-quotes.com/

"You are forgetting I can rip your tongue out. Now, Put. Me. Back!" -Klaus (In Tyler's body)

"Perfect. We have narrowed it down to nowhere." - Damon Salvatore.

"Yoohoo. Anybody home? Big bad vampire out here." - Damon Salvatore.

"I would've saved you in a heartbeat! No question. You would' gotten to grow up and have the life that you wanted, the life that you deserved. And I know that I didn't use to get that , but I do now. And I wanted that for you, Elena and I would've gladly given it to you and let Matt die because I am that selfish" -Damon Salvatore.

Now, these ones are from me and http://www.tvfanatic.com/quotes/shows/the-vampire-diaries/


Damon: You know what they say about teenage suicide... don't do it.
Klaus: Caroline, you're beautiful. But if you don't stop talking, I will kill you.

Jeremy: What happened?
Damon: Long story. Buy the e-book.


Elena: No, Damon. I didn't tell him I got high on blood like some dirty crackhead and then Dirty Danced with you
Hayley: Yeah, I don't do teen drama. Take it up with Ty.

Damon: Sure, Stefan. Since you asked, I'd be happy to go on a suicide mission with you for a potentially non-existent cure. No problem!
Damon: She IS a different person. She's a vampire. We're a predatory species.

Matt: You two are friends?
Rebekah: Is it so hard to believe I would have one?
Matt: Yeah, it is.


Jeremy: I told you I could be a bad ass.
Damon: Bad asses don't say that.


Klaus: Tyler is otherwise occupied, making big decisions about honesty and what not.
Meredith: Tell me that is not a bomb.
Damon: Okay, it's a kitten. It's an adorable, exploding kitten.

Stefan: How about we just leave the murdering to Damon?

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.


Damon: I'm gonna go rip his head off now.
Stefan: You do that, Damon, and you risk exposing all of us.
Damon: Well I think the risk will be slightly diminished when I, you know, rip his head off.


 
Damon: Little mid-service snack. Church always gets me hungry. You know, whole blood of Christ thing.
Damon: We love visitors and the scenery is to die for... Oh. Funeral pun. Too soon.


Damon: Am I wearing my 'I blew up the Council' t-shirt

Damon: I'm going to pretend like there's someone there because the alternative is too damn depressing

Okay. These were the qoutes from The Vampire Diaries Tv Series. Not the book. Plus this was only season 4 and only 6 episodes because the others aren't out yet. I'm gonna do the other seasons too pretty soon and then maybe the quotes from the books but you guys will have to wait. Love you!

Ps: It's my brother's birthday today!

Follow my twitter: _dedicated_to1d

Instagram: onedirection2vampirediaries and itstvdbitches

<3
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment